Look How Old I Am

Friday, September 18, 2009

Marie's celebration!

We got some exciting pictures of Marie's celebration at the AFAA house...celebrating her first birthday!!!!
I was so excited to see these pictures and Colten just loves them! We took a measuring tape to him yesterday so he could see how his brother and sister were growing. He just loves them!
Anyway, here are the pics :)


Such a big cake for such a little girl :)


Sharing some cake for Marie's birthday! I just love seeing pictures of them together! Knowing that they have each other there makes me happy :)


She's got some big shoes to fill!!!

I was so happy to see pictures of her first birthday. I didn't get any pictures of Onah's birthday, it's hard not being there, but makes it better when you get to enjoy it through pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adoption

Adoption is when a child grows in it's mommy's heart instead of her tummy