Look How Old I Am

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Staying Better Informed...

I've found a blog that does a great job at relaying information about Liberian adoptions; however, it's from a different agency. Unfortunately, we've found that our agency is not the best at relaying details and information to families. So we have found this blog of a woman who works for an agency that is great at communication :)
On the side bar you will notice that I have added their blog to a 'blog list'. If you are interested in catching up on news in Liberia you can read it on her blog.
No new news. Looks like nothing will happen till after the holidays as they have not passed the bill and legislators are out till January...Looks like another Christmas without a family reunion. I find myself asking God every day, "How long?" This journey has stretched me, grown me, hurt me, and taught me in so many ways. It's draining and weary, yet I know I'm better for it.
Keep praying! Love, love, love this new scripture I stumbled across...

Exodus 14:14
"The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adoption

Adoption is when a child grows in it's mommy's heart instead of her tummy