Look How Old I Am

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wow!!! How They've Grown!!!

Our friends just got back from their mission trip to Liberia. While they were there they stopped in and saw Onah and Marie and gave them our love. Here are a few pics they took for us. I'm sure there will be more to come :) And yes, these are our "babies", not much of babies anymore! My how they've grown!


Onah and Marie with the puppy dog and teddy bear we sent them.


I love how they "pal around" together. To think they came here alone and now they have each other!

How big has he gotten? I almost didn't recognize him without his 'fuzz' on top :)

Onah's not the only one doing some growing! Look at my little girl!


Kiddos with one of the foster mothers at the house. I absolutely LOVE his shirt..."kiss me I'm Irish" HA!

post divider tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adoption

Adoption is when a child grows in it's mommy's heart instead of her tummy