Look How Old I Am

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

COMFORTED!

This week has been much easier. I've yet to cry and it's Tuesday! :) We got a message from Danny Beugar in Liberia. He is the minister that we worked with. He went with us to visit the babies in the AFAA house. He said it was rather close to his house. I think he hurt with us when we had to leave the babies behind. He told us that he and his wife would check in on them every once in a while for us.
Well, we got a message from him today that said he and his wife are going to find a time this week to go over and visit with them so he can update us on anything new and tell us all about the babes! Just knowing that someone else that we trust and know personally there is watching over my babies and keeping me informed on all the little things...are they crawling, saying any words??? Makes me feel so comforted! I thank God for Dan and Bea...this was part of His purpose for our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adoption

Adoption is when a child grows in it's mommy's heart instead of her tummy