Look How Old I Am

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just When I Get Down....

This always seems to be the case that when things get rocky and I'm missing the babies and feel like hope is gone, I'm uplifted by a message or something from the babies! We received a message today from a woman who just got back from Liberia. I had no idea anyone was even going!!! She sent us some new pictures of the babies! I'll quit typing so you can see them!!!

5 months old!!! WOW!!! I she's sitting up already! Time flies by! Isn't she so beautiful! On her medical reports the doc. said there looked like there was some crossing in her eyes, but I don't see it here. It must have fixed itself. Sometimes when babies are little they do look a little cross eyed?

Onah is getting so big too! I asked the woman if he was crawling yet. I heard he was getting a bunch of teeth. I had so many questions for her!

Do you see what I saw????? A daughter of mine...and ears pierced??? I need help! I thought I'd need help with hair, but now it's a different story. For those of you who know me, you know that I don't wear jewlry at all and having to touch earrings grosses me out! I'm gonna have to get over my fears or let them grow back? YIKES!

He's got quite the belly! A lot like another little boy I know! This means he'll fit well into Colten's old clothes. Big belly and little legs!
I can't wait to see them in just a few days!!!! While looking at the pictures we saw a new little baby there at the orphanage! Don't worry! We're not getting a third one!!! I think this one must already have a family. But he was so cute! He was only 2 DAYS OLD!!! He did not look happy in the pictures. He was screaming :)

Well this really lifted my spirits and got me excited about seeing them! Hope they brought a smile to all of you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adoption

Adoption is when a child grows in it's mommy's heart instead of her tummy