Look How Old I Am

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Adoption

Our family is on a Journey of Faith. A little over a year ago we heard God's calling to adopt. I've learned that it's not about the adoption but really it's about what God wants to show me...HIS POWER! We have to fully rely on His power. We can't do this on our own!
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you passt hrough the rivers, they will not sweep over you...For I am the Lord, your God..." Isaiah 43:1-3a
This is our story...we hope through our story you can experience God's Power with us!

So many of you might be curious as to why I've set up yet another blog??? We wanted to be able to share details of what is going on with our family and friends, but didn't really want all the details public for the whole world to see. That might get us into trouble and I bet the Liberian government would not like that too much.
So we decided to set up a private blog where we can share with the people we've invited what is going on. If you know of someone who would like on our list and I don't have their email address...send it to me.
We are truly excited about our adoption and can't wait to see what God's going to do. He is SO BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adoption

Adoption is when a child grows in it's mommy's heart instead of her tummy