Look How Old I Am

Monday, November 24, 2008

PINK AND PURPLE!

I was so excited last night!!! A lady from our church brought in some clothes that her kids had outgrown. (Now when I say clothes...she had 9 huge totes and about 5 misc. bags! So I got some pj's for Colten, (which he needed bad. He got made fun of for wearing his Christmas pj's in August, and they were super tight to top it off!). I knew I was set for clothes for Onah, but I was sweating having to go out and buy girl stuff. I knew it would be hard for me to stay on a budget with girl's clothes :)
There were a ton of girl clothes! Marie will be stocked in the cutest little dresses EVER! I can't wait to see her in them! Matt helped me rummage through those totes for 2 hours...I think he secretly enjoyed it! Anyway, I even found a cute pink crib set. I didn't find the blanket that went with it, but it had the skirt, sheets, and bumpers for the crib. I'm sure I can find a cute blanket to go with it, or some sweet grandma can make her one...(hint...Mom!)
So needless to say, today I'm a little excited and ready to get a room together for Onah and Marie. (I still don't know how I'm working that?...should they go upstairs? one up and one down? both crammed into our nursery downstairs? Oh decisions to make!)
By the way, Colten enjoyed the evening too...he found a karate costume, a pirate costume, a clown costume that he tried to squeeze on his melon even though it was way too small, and lots of cool toys!
The most exciting thing...we have a cute soft pink baby doll in our house with a super soft pink teddy bear! I think Matt's in shock! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adoption

Adoption is when a child grows in it's mommy's heart instead of her tummy